No nonsense advice on skin and hair products - what works and what’s a waste!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's not me, its you.


Olay Complete All Day UV Skin Shield Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15, Normal Skin 







1 star
Ok, it may not be me.  I wanted to love this 2011 Allure Beauty Award winner.  The scent is mild, milky, pleasant.  It’s creamy and feels very good going on to your skin.  The SPF filters are reliable.  My problem was that I had a major breakout after just a few uses.  I’m not sure if it was too much moisture for me or what.  Maybe its just me.
PROs
+Great texture and smell.  I would go as far as to say that the experience of using this lotion is luxurious.
+Simple, no-fuss bottle.  It’s just simple and easy.
CONs
-Breakouts.  Maybe it’s just me, but this was a bit problem for me....bummer!
-Large size.  I’m always looking for travel friendly packaging and I think this is sold and 4oz and 6oz.  I’ve already had the TSA take this away from me once! 
Cost:  $8.99 for 4oz

No comments:

Post a Comment