No nonsense advice on skin and hair products - what works and what’s a waste!

Saturday, January 14, 2012


The nightmare day cream I can't stop using


Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15




3 stars
I’m really on the fence.  For those of you who don’t know, I have quite sensitive skin.  I was in a hurry at the drug store and didn’t realize that this product has a green tint.  Bleh.  I do have some redness but who wants to put lotion on that looks like wasabi?
The bottom line is that I’m STILL USING THIS STUFF!  My skin loves it and is looking as good as its looked in a long time.  
PROs
+Broad spectrum SPF.  If anything will protect against wrinkles its going to be a solid SPF product.
+Great for sensitive skin.  I’m amazed about the tone and texture of my skin.
+Works pretty well under my make-up.  Though I don’t wear much, this helps.
CONs
-The green tint.  It’s hard to get it rubbed in once it starts to dry a little bit.  I’ve gotten better about rubbing it in quickly.  Apart from the occasional residual streak of green, its ok.
-The package is bulky.  It’s actually a nice looking package with a nice feel thanks to the glass bottle.  It’s just that the package is quite large for 1.7 ounces.  Perhaps it won’t bother you if you don’t plan to travel with it.  


Help me on this one.....what do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment