No nonsense advice on skin and hair products - what works and what’s a waste!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finally....something that might actually be legit!


Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector


4 stars
I have to declare from the onset....I’m biased.  But still, trust me.  This product is something else!  It might first appear to be a spot treatment, but this is designed to be an all over moisturizer.  It applies easily and absorbs quickly.  It’s not greasy at all and it smells great.  I haven’t used for 4 weeks straight so I can’t officially comment on the reduction of my dark spots, but I’ll keep you posted.
PROS:
+Legitimate active ingredients.  Garnier says that the Vitamin C helps with dark spots, plus, my dermatologist tells me that Vitamin C is the only effective over-the-counter active ingredient PROVEN to help with aging.  It’s a no brainer.
+The fragrance - it’s so fresh.
+The effectiveness for the price.
CONS:
-Potentially irritating.  Not for me, and I have VERY sensitive skin.  Vitamin C can be a little problematic but and I haven’t had an issue.



Link to Garnier's website on Dark Spot Corrector

No comments:

Post a Comment